Our premium 🎁Taste of the Farm Gift Boxes🎁 are bursting with sweet and savory flavors that make one of a kind gifts for family, friends, neighbors, a hostess, co-workers, and employees. Our line-up of All-Natural, Amish made jams, fruit butters, relishes and salsas contain fresh ingredients sourced from a partnership of small farms that specialize in growing robust flavor.
These small-batch, Amish crafted recipes are produced in a FDA approved facility allowing us to be able to ship nationwide!
Pure Intense Flavors
No High Fructose Corn Syrup
*Some dressings, sauces, and syrups include a preservative or an artificial additive*
Our Just Peachy box captures the perfect blend of sweet peaches and spice in these three jars:
- One (1) 12-oz. jar of Southern Peach Dressing
- One (1) 19-oz. jar of Peach Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- One (1) 17-oz. jar of Mild Peach Salsa
Important Ordering & Shipping Details
Order Shipping Deadline: Sunday, December 10th (Midnight)
Shipping Method: Every package is sent USPS Priority Mail. This service includes tracking and estimated delivery time of 5-7 business days.
Confirmations: Will be sent after order has been placed and when package is shipped or ready for pick up.
Pickup Options: We will provide local pickup options at one of the following Holiday Markets. Please include your pickup location in the note section at checkout.
- November 3rd & 4th at the Hobnob Holiday Market, State Fair Grounds Springfield (admission fee to market)
- November 10th & 11th at the Three French Hens Market, Morris (admission fee to market)
- November 11th at the Normal Community HS Ironmen Bands Craft & Vendor Show, Normal
- November 16th at the Tinsel the Town Market, Peoria Par-a-Dice Hotel (admission fee to market)
- Saturday, November 18th at the Mt. Pulaski Christmas on Vinegar Hill (Grade School Location)
- Saturday, November 18th at the Normal West High School Bands Craft and Home Business Show, Normal
- November 19th at the DESTIHL Makers Market, Normal
- December 2nd at the The Watertower Holiday Market, Gridley (admission fee to market)
- December 3rd, Christmas Extravaganza at Hedrick Christmas Tree Farm, Wapella
- December 3rd at the FSMB Christmas Bazaar, State Fair Grounds - Springfield (admission fee to market)
- December 7th the Washington Bicentennial Sip & Shop Holiday Market, Washington (admission fee to market)
- Saturday, December 9th & 10th at the DESTIHL Brewery Christkindl Market, Bloomington